Friday, March 23, 2012

Spider-Man Trilogy Review

Spider-Man Trilogy
The first Spider-Man was in my mind was a success. They succeeded at introducing the main characters such Peter, Harry and Mary Jane. I think the viewers enjoyed how the main characters were involved in a love triangle. I think that most people enjoyed the action that the first movie offered while the two sequels lacked that same action. I thought the second movie mediocre because it did not live to the expectations placed on it from Spider-Man I. I believe that the plot could  have been better. Isn't it ironic that the villain "DOC OCK" drowned when octopi are known for swimming. I think that the third Spider-Man succeeded by being better that the second Spider-Man movie. The sandman wasn't a bad man, his daughter was just sick which made it okay for him to break the law.One problem I had with Spider-Man 3 was that Peter fell under the influence of the symbiote which is out of his character. I don't think there was enough seriousness in the third movie. I also had a problem with Harry dying. Through most of the movie he had evil intentions but at the end when he ended up becoming a good guy venom killed him. But overall it was a pretty good movie.   

5 comments:

  1. The writing made good sense and would be good for people that have seen the trilogy. It is organized well because the movies come in order. The writing was alright it could have been more interesting with more details of the events or opinion but not a whole summary. I think the writer enjoyed writing it, because it seem like they were knowledgeable and they explained well. the sentences are good there is 1 grammar mistake where it says the second movie mediocre. It should say was mediocre. The blog is pretty good, but it makes it look like the whole blog is about the batman movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing made really good sense. I think you did a great job in the part where you explained how Spiderman 2 wasn't a good addition to the first movie. You explained things that I had not realized about the movies before and I've seen all 3. I think that you organized your writing in a good way because you went from explaining the first until the third movie. It seems that you really enjoyed writing your post. I could really see your interest for the Spiderman movies. You showed what you like about them and your dislikes. Your grammar & sentence structure were good, clear, and easy to understand. I think your post is good as it is. I also think you should make posts about other movies like the one you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The writing did made sense and the structure itself was really good. Even though I don't watch Spider-man movies, it was interesting to read the comparison between the first movie and the other two movies. The blog itself is really good, but the background makes it as if the you were talking about Batman movies instead of Spider-man movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The writing made sense. Everything was organize and I like how you went into detail with the love triangle between Peter, Mary Jane, and Harry. The writing was great, but I feel you should have explain what spider was about for those who have not seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys. YOU. GUYS.

    This is so incredibly awesome! Your design is thrilling, exciting, and REALLY makes me want to leave school right now, go to the theater, buy some jujubees, and see a movie. So great.
    I love the combination of all three of your voices on this blog. You are a great movie-critic team, and I hope you keep writing, because I want to keep reading. Nice work!

    Miss Rackley

    ReplyDelete